So, ages and ages ago now I was tagged by Nisha, and even longer ago than that I was tagged by Novel Journeys to answer some really random questions. I hope this post isn’t dreadfully boring and hopefully you will learn some random and interesting facts about me. Enjoy :)
- Post the rules.
- In the same post, answer the questions.
- Create eleven new questions to ask eleven new participants.
- Tag those people and share links to their blogs in your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Novel Journeys questions:
- Marvel or DC? Errm I’m going to be completely honest here and say I have no idea what that is. So, uhh, Marvel?
- What’s the last truly great book you read? The Hunger Games trilogy. Those books are addictive! There’s a reason why 90% of the population is fangirlingand fanboying over the recent release of the film! If you haven’t read the books, kick your butt into gear and go buy them! Or beg your friend to lend them to you!
- Poetry or prose? Prose. No matter how hard I try to like poetry, I just don’t have much time for it to be honest. I’m hoping it’s one of those things that I will understand and appreciate more when I get older. Although I do come across a piece I like occasionally, for instance this.
- What’s your opinion of school?It’s horrendously stressful, but worth it in the end.
- Name one book or movie that you’re slightly embarrassed to have read/watched.Hmmm, none that I can currently think of.
- Autographs or photographs, as far as keepsakes of meetings with celebrities go?I think I would have to say photographs, with you and the celebrity in it because then you could prove that you actually met them!
- How faithful to the book should movie adaptations be? They should stay true to the central themes and important messages from the book. I understand that they are two completely different mediums and therefore are different interpretations, but if it’s a book I am a huge fan of, I like it to stay very true to it.
- What’s the coolest/geekiest thing you own?Hmmm…..a Buffy the Vampire Slayer towel? I’m guessing that counts as pretty geeky.
- If you could only buy one book, would it be a great book you’d already read or an average book you hadn’t? A great book I had already read, if a story is truly great, I never get tired of it *cough* Wuthering Heighs *cough* Harry Potter.
- Favorite snack food? Cheesy Doritos! I love my cheesy doritos! They’re just so darn yummy, I can eat a whole packet in one go.
- Vintage or modern? Hmm in terms of jewelry and old leather bound books vintage, but in everything else modern.
Nisha’s 11 Questions:
1. If you attended Hogwarts, which house would you belong to, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw or Slytherin? Hmm I’d love to say Gryffindor but that’s probably wishful thinking seeing as it’s for: Courage, bravery, nerve and chivalry. In terms of description I would probably be Hufflepuff: Hard work, patience, justice, and loyalty. But my friends say I really remind them of Luna Lovegood because of my dorky unusual ways so lets go with Ravenclaw for intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit. :)
2. I prefer Twitter to Facebook. Agree or Disagree?Agree!! I hate Facebook.
3. Romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant or staying in with pizza and a movie?Pizza and a movie. I have to admit I’ve never been one for restaurants. I hate having to sit still and think about table manners. Plus I’m a really fussy eater!
4. If you were forced to marry ONE of the following men, who would you choose and why: Ebenezer Scrooge, Severus Snape or Heathcliff? Heathclifffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. Nom!!! All that emotion built into one rugged, brooding man *swoons*
5. Chocolate: white, milk or dark? Milk.
6. Favourite Horror movie?The Grudge. I love hearing about Chinese and Japanese cultures, I find them fascinating. Plus it has Sarah Michelle Gellar in it, BUFFY POWER! Need I say more?
7. If your personality were a colour, what colour would it be?Hmmm green maybe? I love nature related things, walks in the countryside, climbing tree’s etc I feel the most happy there.
8. What famous mystery would you most like to know the answer to? (Eg. The identity of Jack The Ripper or whether OJ was guilty.)
Hmm I’m drawing a bit of a blank here. I don’t know if it would count but I would like to know what really happened with Princess Diana’s death.
9. If you were about to be executed(God forbid!) what would you choose as your last meal?I think I would be too terrified to eat! But if somehow I was totally calm…maybe cheesecake.
10. Favourite CSI show: Las Vegas Original, New York or Miami? New York, I like Mac Taylor, he has one of those voices that you would want to listen to on a audio tape. Plus I loved him in Of Mice and Men.
11. There are too many reality shows on TV. Agree or disagree? Agree! I hate the majority of reality TV, TOWIE and Big Brother being the worst, although there are a few I’ve succumbed to…
So, I hope that was vaguely interesting! My questions to pass on are:
Would you ever try using a Ouiji board?
Kindle or physical book?
Do you find it easy to forgive and forget?
Writing or reading?
If you had the chance to spend a whole hour with a celebrity, who would you choose?
Least favorite genre of book?
Disney or Pixar?
Your favorite quote?
Favorite mythical creature? (can range from vampires to Dragons etc)
Which stereotype do/did you fall under in school? (e.g. The Jock, the cheerleader, goth, geek etc)
What colour is your bedroom?
To the bloggers below, TAG. You’re it! :)
Movie & Tv Show Reviews
Jumbled Up Jinggy
Emma’s Ramblings on Supernatural Fiction
My Second LIfe
Lost Inside The Covers
A Fidgety Writer
For those of you that choose to answer, I hope you like the questions, I tried to make them interesting, and I look forward to seeing your answers. :) Also, I won’t be offended if you decide not to carry it on. ;)
In other news, I would also like to thank SheLovesToRead for awarding me the Beautiful Blogger Award last-week-ish. She’s a great gal and you should all take the time to visit her blog which focuses on book reviews. :) I think I’ve done enough tagging today/recently so I’m not going to pass this award on this time.
Beautiful Blogger Award: http://shelovesreading.wordpress.com/2012/04/27/beautiful-blogger-award/